Based on EQD Bit Commander
The Arcade Commander is a monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones. User friendly controls, two octaves down, one up, square signal control, everything fully analog.
- This board has been designed for on-board pots; keep your project tidy without long cables around.
- Works using four TL072, Lm386 and a CD4024be
- Fits on a 125B enclosure.
- 2 Octaves down, 1 Up. Everything fully analog.
- Octave Up processed through a signal transformer.