The Arcade Commander is a monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones. User-friendly controls, two octaves down, one up, square signal control, everything fully analog.
With the Arcade Commander, you can relive the glory days of primitive mono synths and nostalgic chiptune-y leads! This pedal allows you to blend your guitar or bass signal with sub-octave rumble and octave-up shriek for some pronounced effects.
Play above the seventh fret to get fast and predictable results, or adventure below that where the tracking gets a bit volatile, resulting in all kinds of unpredictable fun.
Add or subtract octaves to pump, pulse, shape, and swell your sound. Whatever you choose to do, the Arcade Commander will deliver it in the form of a powerfully and uncompromised tone!
- This board has been designed for onboard pots; keep your project tidy without long cables around.
- Works using four TL072, Lm386, and a CD4024be.
- Fits on a 125B enclosure.
- 2 Octaves down, 1 Up. Everything is fully analog.
- Octave Up processed through a signal transformer.