Kloned Centaur is based on the legendary Klon Centaur, keeping the original’s soul but with some modern features.
This mythical creature is one of the most highly regarded and in-demand effect pedals ever created. Appreciated for its creamy overdrive, it’s also used as a Clean Boost for warming up the signal. This transparent overdrive adds gain to your signal without significantly altering the tone of the guitar.
The introduction of the Klon back in the early to mid ′90s is arguably one of the most relevant events in the history of overdrive pedals. His cloned brother is as fabled as the original but adding some modern features. It’s ready to be wired as True Bypass, has a switch for the Diode clipping selection, and comes in a tight design made to fit in a 125B Enclosure.
Are you ready to add this mythological board to your collection?
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Switch for Diode clipping selection.
- Treble: EQ for the treble frequencies.
- Volume: Controls the output volume.
- Gain: The stereo pot mixes the gain in between different stages.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.