The Kloned Centaur is our take on the iconic transparent overdrive. Pure tone!
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Switch for Diode clipping selection.
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies.
- Volume – Controls the output volume.
- Gain – The stereo pot mixes the gain in between different stages.
Take notice of the following parts
This project uses one stereo board mounted potentiometer. Using high-quality ICs for the power supply as well as high-quality TL072 will make sure to avoid possible oscillation.
This item corresponds to one PCB of the “Kloned Centaur”. You supply the components, check the Building docs bellow for the shopping list.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum