About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
Inspired by Boss HM2, one of the most important distortion pedals in metal’s history which defined 80s heavy metal tone. This pedal is a cult classic that any guitarist must-have has a companionship.
We actually do not understand why the Boss MH2 ™ even has knobs, but we added one more to make it more useful. I mean, you crank them all and get the sound 1990 metal tone from Sweden. Instant Entombed buzzsaw tones just by pushing the footswitch down. But still, giving the EQ a third band makes it easier to use it with all kinds of amps. Make sure you check the footprint of the 2.2uf you buy. They can cause some headaches if you source too big ones.
There is scarcely a more important pedal in underground metal. Used in many different contexts across the last three decades, it is still in force and vigorous than ever.
- Mid* (Optional)
For further analysis on this circuit, take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.