Based on the Wampler’s Triple Wreck, High gain distortion with Contour Booster incorporated on board.
The Triple Wicked is the perfect solution for all those who want to have a High gain unit on their boards. Special for Metal players.
Difficulty level: Intermediate.
Amount of parts: High
Availability of components: Average. All the components are pretty easy to get. Just take special note on the “C” type potentiometers, anti logarithmic audio type.
- Contour Booster on board.
- Powered by 3 dual Op-amps
- Designed to use onboard potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Bass – EQ for the bass frequencies.
- Mids – EQ for the mids frequencies.
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies
- Countour boost– Controls the contour booster.
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.
Take notice of the following parts
This project uses one anti-logarithmic “C” type potentiometers.