Based on the Friedman BE-OD. Versatile Overdrive, from classic British flavored tones to the high gain territory.
Freeman BE-OD has the original controls of the mystic amp ready for you to dial everything from smooth breakup to sustaining metal tones.
If you want the sonic flexibility of Friedman’s BE100 guitar amplifier in a compact pedal, here is the perfect board for you!
If you like this pedal, we recommend taking a look at our Freeman Unchained. This new launch is inspired by the BE-OD Deluxe, a dual pedal that features the BE-OD and Friedman’s Dirty Shirley together, unleashing the full potential of the Friedman brand in a single board.
- Bass – EQ for the bass frequencies
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies
- Presence – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies.
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Tight – Adjusts the pre-gain low-end frequencies.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.