Based on the Friedman BE-OD. Versatile Overdrive, from classic British flavored tones to the high gain territory.
Difficulty level: Intermediate.
Amount of parts: Moderate
Availability of components: Average. All the components are pretty easy to get. Just take special note of the three “C” type potentiometers, anti-logarithmic audio type.
- Powered by 3 TL072.
- Internal Trimpot to regulate the Gain.
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Bass – EQ for the bass frequencies
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies
- Presence – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies.
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Tight – Adjusts the pre-gain low-end frequencies.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.