The Freeman Brown OD, its a pre-amp overdrive, able to drive from the classic crunchy british tone, to the high gain territory.
- Powered by 3 TL072.
- Internal Trimpot to regulate the Gain.
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Bass – EQ for the bass frequencies
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies
- Presence – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Tight – Adjusts the pre-gain low end frecuencies.
Take notice of the following parts
This project uses 3 anti logarithmic “C” type potentiometers.
This Item corresponds to one PCB of the “Freeman Brown OD”. You supply the components, check the Building docs bellow for the shopping list.