Based on the Friedman BE-OD. Versatile Overdrive, from classic British flavored tones to the high gain territory.
Freeman BE-OD has the original controls of the mystic amp ready for you to dial everything from smooth
breakup to sustaining metal tones.
If you want the sonic flexibility of Friedman’s BE100 guitar amplifier in a compact pedal, here is the perfect
board for you!
- Bass – EQ for the bass frequencies
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies
- Presence – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies.
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Tight – Adjusts the pre-gain low-end frequencies.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.
For any technical questions regarding this build don’t forget to check out our Facebook Group and our forum at Free Stomp Boxes.
Freeman BE-OD 1.2v – Building Docs
Freeman BE-OD 1.1v – Building Docs
Freeman BE-OD 1.0v – Building Docs
Freeman BE-OD – Drilling Template
There are no reviews yet.