About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
The JCM 800 pre-amp emulates the tone of the classic Marshall’s JCM 800, using the same circuit schematic that you will find in the most famous British Amps from the ’80s, using JFET transistors instead of vacuum tubes. Try this board and put the intense tone of their JCM 800 amplifier into your
pedalboard. This is a wide-ranging, British-flavored overdrive that can be pushed well into the high-gain territory.
This circuit has been developed to recreate all the gain and tone from the famous Marshall’s JCM 800 Pre-amps, replacing the vacuum tubes for the JFET J201. This design’s origin goes back to 2004 by a schematic published by Electric, following the same conversion style as the ROG designs as the Azabache, Britania, Thunderbird, etc.
This version includes five trimmers to bias the JFET according to your taste. It also features pads to use standard through-hole J201 or the more available and reliable SMD version.
- Powered by six J201.
- Five Internal Trimpot to regulate bias of the transistors.
- Designed to use onboard potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- The compact format fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Bass: Tonefor the bass frequencies.
- Mids: Tone for the mids frequencies.
- Treble: Tone for the treble frequencies
- Master: Controls the output gain of the preamp.
- Level: Controls the output volume
- Gain: Controls the preamp gain