A pre-amp type of distortion that emulates the tone of the classic Mesa Boogie’s Dual Rectifier. Capture the essence of one of the widest and iconic amps out there!
It’s been more than 20 years since the Dual Rectifier® first unleashed its rock icon; in the present, the Recto was once again re-worked, re-tuned, and refined, gaining more versatility in the process while maintaining all of its robust original characteristics. That’s why many consider the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier as the best rectifier ever built, eclipsing its predecessors.
Plug into this Jfet Emulator and get ready for a massive tone. This true firebreather has all the power of the legendary amp compressed in a tiny box!
- Powered by five J201.
- Four Internal Trimpot to regulate bias of the transistors.
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Bass: EQ for the bass frequencies.
- Mids: EQ for the mids frequencies.
- Treble: EQ for the treble frequencies
- Presence: controls the upper mid-range frequencies
- Volume: controls the output volume
- Gain: controls the amount of gain
For further analysis on this circuit, take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.