The Dr Boogie its a pre-amp type of distortion. Emulates the tone of the classic Mesa Boogie’s Dual Rectifier.
- Powered by five J201.
- Four Internal Trimpot to regulate bias of the transistors.
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Bass – EQ for the bass frequencies.
- Mids – EQ for the mids frequencies.
- Treble – EQ for the treble frequencies
- Presence – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
Take notice of the following parts
This project uses five J201 Jfet transistors, that might be hard to find. I personally recomend to buy them from specialized and realiable sources, not Ebay nor chinesse suppliers, there has been a lot of reports of counterfit J201
This Item corresponds to one PCB of the “Dr. Boogie”. You supply the components, check the Building docs bellow for the shopping list.