The Black Mirror is a defined and powerful bass overdrive, with an intuitive format that contains brutality and clarity at the same time.
- Ready to be wired as true bypass.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low-frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Blend control: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal.
- EQ Loop, allows you to connect an external EQ before the blend knob.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum