The JCM 800 pre-amp sim, emulates the tone of the classic Marshall’s JCM 800, a standard in the sound of hard rock.
- Powered by six J201.
- Five Internal Trimpot to regulate bias of the transistors.
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Bass – Tonefor the bass frequencies.
- Mids – Tone for the mids frequencies.
- Treble – Tone for the treble frequencies
- Master – Controls the output gain of the preamp.
- Level – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the preamp gain
Take notice of the following parts
This project uses six J201 Jfet transistors, that might be hard to find. I personally recomend to buy them from specialized and realiable sources, not Ebay nor chinesse suppliers, there has been a lot of reports of counterfit J201
This Item corresponds to one PCB of the “JCM 800 pre-amp sim”. You supply the components, check the Building docs bellow for the shopping list.