This product is shipped locally from Bairnsdale, Victoria, and it’s exclusively for our Australian customers.
About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly, finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
This JFET preamp overdrive/distortion/fuzz is a Benson Chimera 30 Watt amplifier inside a box that has it all. It delivers a clean boost, soulful-bluesy overdrive, and even fuzz and distortion; all this versatility reached effortlessly.
The Svenson Preamp is a circuit that captures the Chimera amplifier soul by substituting vacuum tubes for JFET transistors, like we have seen in many other preamps in a box or in Wampler Plexi.
This circuit is a jack of all trades, so better be ready to have all in one pedal: this circuit adds thickness to your tone and gives a blues drive-like sound without going to metal. Enriches your sound by incorporating harmonics and a very musical EQ into your signal chain. Delivers rusty overdrive/distortion waves while maintaining all your guitar’s original character. All of this, with the ability to dial effortless in the exact feature you want!
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.