The OCD accomplishes its tube-like distortion through the unusual combination of overdriving its JFET opamp, and then hard-clipping with a pair of MOSFETs later on in the circuit.
- Ready to be wired as True Bypass.
- Versatile board that allows you to build different versions of this classic drive.
- Includes extra Input and output buffer, and two switches to choose in between the stock version or the buffered one.
- HP/LP switch, increases the response of the drive knob. Choose in between a more distorted path or a lower gain set up with a little bit of coloration.
- Tight design to fit in a 125B Enclosure
This Item corresponds to one PCB of the “O.C.D.”. You supply the components, check the Building docs bellow for the shopping list.
Building docs current version