About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly, finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
The Cosmos Delay is a triple head PT2399 delay, inspired by Roland Space Echo, Designed by Chris Carter. Only DYI available.
The Cosmos delay takes the original concept of the Roland Space Echo of 3 individual tape heads and takes it to the extreme. This circuit adds an individual delay time and volume control to each head so you can create your own rhythmic textures. If that is not enough, you even have a rotary switch in charge of synchronizing the delay heads in four different ways to create your galloping echo wave structures.
The Vpath rotary switch is another exclusive tool of this incredible circuit. This knob allows you to set where you are placing the feedback loop, which you can combine with reverbs and other modulations to enlarge your spaceship. This circuit also comes with a dry switch, tails control, and a slam switch to momentary drive your signal into fully chaotic feedback.
This is not a beginner-friendly project, and we recommend that you take your time and patience to get the best possible results.
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 4