Inspired by the EQD’s Disaster transportation Jr, this fantastic board is an analog voiced digital delay with 625ms delay time with an all-analog dry signal path.
The Transport Device Jr. is an anti-modern delay for those who appreciate a nice vintage tape echo with all its peculiarities. Its unique tone control equals a noise filter on longer delay settings and really helps the delay shine with a dirty signal. The mix control allows you to boost the signal to nearly 4x the original signal level, and the repeats control goes from one signal repeat to near infinite repeats all the way through to self-oscillation.
Availability of components: Average. I recommend using a 78L05 on a TO-92 package.
- Powered by a Pt 2399
- Designed to use onboard potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- The compact format that fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Time – Sets the delay time (approximately 30ms – 625ms)
- Repeats – Sets the delay line regeneration from a single repeat to full-on self-oscillation
- Tone – Sets the tone of the Wet signal.
- Mix – In between the Dry and Wet signal.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.