The Transport Device JR is an analog voiced digital delay with 625ms delay time with an all-analog dry signal path
Based on Earthquaker devices Disaster Transport Jr.
Difficulty level: Intermediate.
Amount of parts: Moderate
Availability of components: Average. I recommend using a 78L05 on a TO-92 package.
- Powered by a Pt 2399
- Designed to use onboard potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- The compact format that fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Time – Sets the delay time (approximately 30ms – 625ms)
- Repeats – Sets the delay line regeneration from a single repeat to full-on self-oscillation
- Tone – Sets the tone of the Wet signal.
- Mix – In between the Dry and Wet signal.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.