The Transport Device JR is an analog voiced digital delay with 625ms delay time with an all-analog dry signal path
- Powered by a Pt 2399
- Designed to use on board potentiometers. Keep it tidy without using cables!
- Compact format, fits perfectly in a 125B enclosure
- Time – Sets the delay time (approximately 30ms – 625ms)
- Repeats – Sets the delay line regeneration from a single repeat to full-on self-oscillation
- Tone – Sets the tone of the Wet signal.
- Mix – In between the Dry and Wet signal.
This item corresponds to one PCB of the “Transport Device Jr.” You supply the components, check the Building docs bellow for the shopping list.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum