About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
The Pirate Shift is a Chorus/Vibrato merged with a PT2399 based delay. It also has the ability to modulate over an octave as well as control the waveform of the modulator, giving you a huge range of tonal options. It works from a standard chorus to a crazy modulation device.
Ahoy! The Pirate Shift is about to embark in search of the most fantastic modulation sounding! I see no fear in your eyes. Hop on the boat then and join us in this adventure.
Our board has the perfect delay, chorus, and vibrato combination and six user-friendly controls, Delay Time, Feedback, Depth, Speed, Wave, and Blend, that will allow you to navigate the briny deep of sounding with the ultimate versatility.
With the ability to be used as a standalone delay, chorus, or pitch vibrato, the Pirate Shift can be relentlessly tweaked and shaped to provide you with whatever modulation needs your heart desires.