The Supreme has all of the sounds and abilities of the Standard and Primitive Pharaohs, but with some very useful additions and a bit of a twist.
The Ultimate Pharaoh replaces the Hi/Lo input switch for a variable pre input control to infinitely adjust the saturation of the front end of the circuit from 1 to 10. Following the same logic, instead of the 3 way diode selector, this version utilizes a 6 way rotary switch to select from the Standard Pharaoh diode settings, plus an additional 3 setting not available on the previous Pharaohs, allowing you to select from the following diode settings: Germanium, Asymmetrical Germanium(standard Pharaoh), Silicon (standard Pharaoh), Mosfet, LED and Bypass (standard Pharaoh).
The Pre knob control in addition to the Clip switch produce an array of sounds and textures that expand the Pharaoh into the ultimate ever produced Fuzz, definitely a build you’ll be proud of.
- Fuzz control knob sets fuzz distortion level from a cleanish boost, to a light overdrive, all the way to saturated fuzz.
- Tone control knob adjusts tonality, designed to suffer little volume loss and give a natural sound.
- High control knob replenishes highs cut by the Tone control when boosting lows.
- Volume control knob sets output level.
- Pre control knob replaces the Hi/Lo switch of the standard Pharaoh and adjusts the front-end saturation between tones with more headroom/less clipping and less headroom/more clipping.
- Clip 6-position rotary knob selects from 6 different clipping stages, from left to right: Germanium, Asymmetrical Germanium (standard Pharaoh), Silicon (standard Pharaoh), Mosfet, LED, and Bypass (standard Pharaoh).