The Cabulator allows the user to dial their own cabinet response settings, this approach in contrast with default cabinet simulators gives access to tweaking parameters such as size, gain, Mids, punch, and more!
- Tunable high-frequency response emulates the steep low pass filter that different speakers produce.
- Tunable Low-frequency response that controls the low-end roll-off typical of speakers of various sizes.
- Tunable low-frequency resonance lets you dial the resonance of the low-end roll-off point, reproducing the effect of closed or open back cabinets, and anything in between.
- Mid control lets you dial “modern” or “vintage” responses.
- Punch control boosts the 800 Hz band, which lets you cut through the mix with warmth.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum