About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly, finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
Based on EHX Electric Mistress, adapted for the right functionality at 9v. It offers very warm and rich flanging while maintaining low noise operation and flexibility in its controls.
This unparalleled pedal allows lush stereo flange and chorus to intertwine with electric and vibrating attraction. The result is a unique set of rich modulations that wave and flow over any stage or recording!
You can manually flange your signal or freeze the modulated sound. Get ready to achieve some genuinely unexpected and amazing modulations.
The Electric Lover Flanger features the following additions to the original circuit:
- A buffered clock signal to the BBD
- FX loop for through-zero flanging
- Output gain stage to match or exceed the bypass volume.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.
For any technical questions regarding this build don’t forget to check out our Facebook Group and our forum at Free Stomp Boxes.
Building Docs coming soon
Electric Lover Flanger – Drilling templates
IC VOLTAGE measured on a 9.4v source
There are no reviews yet.