About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly, finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
Inspired by Sunn Beta amplifiers series. Combining the best of the Lead and Bass versions at the flick of a switch.
If you love nasty and gritty stoner grunge sludgy doom tones, the Sun Beta lead will nail all your dirty deeds!
Inspired by one of the most famous solid-state amps, this board combines the best of both versions bass and lead versions, just at the flick of a switch, making it suitable for standard tunings and lower sludgy dropped strings or bass!
This preamp is nothing related to anything you have seen before, presenting a unique design, tone, or functionality. Its EQ is super powerful and certainly doesn’t requires to have Tube Screamer in front of it to tighten up its tone. The magic of this amp is on its sludginess and grit. Why would you like to tighten up that?
But does it DOOOOOOM? for sure it does! Crank the drive at max and play some pentatonic glissandos on your drop-down favorite humbucker guitar. It will melt your face off into a sea of grungy sludginess doom.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.