The Guys from DBA nailed a total unique and crazy pedal once again with the Supersonic Fuzz gun. This circuit presents a set of 5 knobs and a toggle totally interactive in between them that will divided the crowd in between those who love it and the ones that hate it, but will definitely provoke you to take a side on this, same as happens with the classic Fuzz Factory.
If we compare it with the Zvex circuit, I’d say the Fuzz blaster is even more unpredictable yet more flexible, that’s why we decided to add the Control trimpot to tame down the madness of the self-oscillation mode, or at least to give you a chance of controlling it.
- Bias: Biases the output transistor to change the overall sound structure.
- Density: Increases the Q range input into the fuzz while also adjusting the oscillation frequency in Osc. mode.
- Fuzz: Increases the intensity of the output.
- Filter: Sweeps the high frequencies of the output.
- Level: Master output volume.
- Gate/Oscillation Toggle: In Gate mode, the fuzz tone is more standard and gated. In Oscillation mode, the signal self-oscillates for noisemaking and bizarre fuzz tones.
- Control trimpot: REPLACES R7** allowing you extra control on the oscillation mode.