About The Pedal Creators
Everyone can build excellent boutique guitar pedals. Everything we do is to make that experience more accessible and user-friendlier. The Pedal Creators series are the best and easiest to build PCBs ever. Including most resistors and capacitors already soldered on board as SMD components, leaving the key values for you to experiment and craft your own tone. Now you can build a pedal you are proud of in less than an hour without any previous experience. What are you waiting for to become a Pedal Creator?
The Pedal creators – key features:
- Easy to build, no previous experience required. It’s like Lego for musicians.
- Fast assembly, finish a pedal in less than an hour. Play your favorite record and enjoy the ride along.
- 100% mistake-proof. Even my grandma can build one while she cooks.
- Build your own boutique pedal. Experiment with different values and make the pedal you always dreamed of.
- Easy to scale. Turn your passion into a money-making machine.
The Master Phaser is a modern approach to the 70’s Stage Phaser by Maestro. Ready to build using OTA LM13700 instead of the unobtainable CA3094.
This board also features the possibility of turn the Phaser into something closer to an Univibe.
The Master Phaser is a faithful approach to the original Stage Phaser by Maestro without being strictly a clone.
First, we replace the obsolete CA3094 chips with the most common and Inexpensive LM3700 in its lace. Since each LM13700 has two transducers on it, we can choose through the mode toggle to use 5 or 6 phase stages.
- Speed: Sets the rate of the phase sweep from slow to fast.
- Balls: Sets the amount of feedback (phase output fed back to phase input).
- Pot2: Sets the maximum depth of the LFO.
For further analysis on this circuit take a look at this thread on Free Stomp Boxes Forum.