Definitely one of the most complete overdrives there’s out there! Featuring six potentiometers, six internal trimmers and a headroom toggle we can assure that the Ojo Diablo! Is by far one of the most versatile overdrives ever built.
- Feed: Pre-gain control, adjust the amount of bass in the input signal for a tight and transparent sound even with the fattest neck pickups
- Body: Takes effect on lower mids and compression. To the LEFT tight and open, to the RIGHT Fat and singing.
- Tone: Set your tone preferences all the way from dark to bright. You can further fine-tune its response with the internal trim pots
- Gain: Controls the intensity of distortion. Set it to the desired level of distortion and roll back the guitar volume for cleaner tones.
- Level: Overall volume level of the pedal
- Level+: Controls the second gain settings. This control works in addition with the gain control, so if Gain is already on maximum, engaging the LEVEL + won’t give you any more distortion, just a slight fattening of the sound.
- Headroom Switch: Activates the internal Voltage doubler.
- Presence: Controls High frequencies of the main section.
- Bass: Affects lower mids and Bass frequencies of the main section.
- TRIM1: Originally a 100r resistor, this trimmer allows you to regulate the gain of Q3
- Tone+: Set the Tone response of the second section
- Bass+: Set the Bass response of the second section
- Gain+: This trimmer allows you to do the fine-tuning of the second section gain.